Seven years after his death,Michael Jackson is still making money .In 2016 the late King Of Pop earned a staggering $825 million.
Following far behind is cartoonist and Peanuts creator Charles Schulz who earned $48 million. He died in 2000.Forbes explained that one reason Jackson has generated so much revenue is his estate's decision to sell his half-share of the Beatles catalogue to Sony for $750 million.The star had purchased the rights to the Fab Four's music back in 1984 for $47.5 million and then sold 50 percent of it to Sony in 1995 for $115 million.
His remaining share was sold to Sony in March this year.
Full list below
10. Bettie Page - $11 million
9. Albert Einstein - $11.5 million
8. John Lennon - $12 million
7. Theador Geiel "Dr. Seuss" - $20 million
6. Bob Marley - $21 million
5. Prince - $25 million
4. Elvis Presley - $27 million
3. Arnold Palmer - $40 million
2. Charles Schulz - $48 million
1. Michael Jackson - $825 million